- 1 FedEx Ground Biz Login
- 1.1 Advantages of FedEx Ground Biz Login Account
- 1.2 Register at MyGroundBiz.com
- 1.3 FedEx Ground Biz Login at www.mygroundbiz.com
- 1.4 FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login – Steps to Follow
- 1.5 FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Apple Devices
- 1.6 FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Android Devices
- 1.7 FedEx Ground Biz Login Help
- 1.8 FedEx Ground Biz Company Contact
- 1.9 More from my site
In this detailed guide, we will guide the complete process step by step in the FedEx Ground Biz Login process, and you can also find useful troubleshooting solutions for login errors and discover the best ways to get in touch with FedEx.
What is MyGroundBiz?
Well, MyGroundBizAccoun is one of the important section of MyGroundBiz.com which contains all the essential unique information and news to your company, such as Settlement/Charge statements.
To access the general information and news, enter MyGroundBiz.com in the address bar, and MyGroundBiz provides you the company news, success story videos, links to vendors and the account page where the user can buy and sell vehicles.
Some essential points to remember while accessing the MyGroundBiz.com Account:
- You’ll need to register your entire essential information and change your password for the first time you log in to MyGroundBiz.com.
- The website is split into two sections, and first is, the MyGroundBiz Section, contains news and information, vehicles sales, links to vendors, success stories, and the other MyGroundBizAccountsection contains all the information unique to your company such as Settlement/Charge Statements, eForms and much more. Forgetting extra security, you’ll log in to MyGroundBizAccount with the same ID and Password that you used to login to fedex.com.
FedEx Ground Biz Login
FedEx has founded almost 46 years ago in 1971 as Federal Express Corporation. It is an American company that provides multinational courier delivery services to its customers and they have headquartered in Tennessee, United States.
It not only provides delivery services but also is known for pioneering a system that can explain where your package is and when would it reach to your doorstep, and now this feature is also used by other companies. The name of the founder is Frederick W. Smith and the products it provides are posy delivery, express mail and much more, and the number of employees that work for this company is almost 400, 000.
Advantages of FedEx Ground Biz Login Account
Well, there are plenty of advantages and benefits to having an account on MyGroundBiz FedEx but, we have mention two of them below, so you will get a rough idea about it.
- You can place an order online whenever you want.
- You can send gifts abroad to your friends and family and no need to stress out for that to reach.
Register at MyGroundBiz.com
- Well, for registration form requires users to enter their contractor ID, email address, first and last name, company, and domicile location.
- Users will need to specify preferred languages such as English, French, Canadian, and Spanish.
- Type of business unit will need to confirm – FedEx ground, FedEx Home delivery, Linehaul, or Canada.
- Users will need to choose between either HTML and Plain Text for preferred email format.
- After completing the registration form users will receive an account activation email.
- Users will not be able to login to My Ground Biz until the account activation is complete.
FedEx Ground Biz Login at www.mygroundbiz.com
Use below steps to log in to your account on a computer.
- Type mygroundbiz.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your FedEx ID, which is a seven-digit number on your FedEx ID badge, in the field that says FedEx ID.
- Tap on the orange button that says log in.
- Enter your password in the field ladled Password and remember that your password will be something with the 8 characters, one number and one special character.
- Tap on the sign in button again to finish logging in.
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login – Steps to Follow
If you want to access your Ground Biz account on the go, you can log in to the FedEx Ground Biz website from your phone’s mobile web browser. Follow these instructions to complete the FedEx Ground Biz account login on a smartphone.
- Open the web browsing app on your phone.
- Enter mygroundbiz.com into the address bar and press your enter key.
- Now enter your FedEx ID number into the field labeled ID.
- Tap the orange Log in
- Enter the Password in the appropriate field.
- Click the button that says Log In.
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Apple Devices
Since none of the FedEx apps include Ground Biz features, people who want to login to their FedEx Ground Biz account on an iPhone should log in with the normal mobile web browser steps.
Check more post which is providing login details about more services
I have shared some most useful Login articles which will help you:
- tjmaxx credit card login
- citi.com/costcosetup to confirm receipt of this card
FedEx Ground Biz Mobile Login with Android Devices
FedEx does not have a Ground Biz App for Android devices, so Ground Biz users with Android phones will need to log in from a mobile web browsing app instead.
FedEx Ground Biz Login Help
If you cannot remember your username or password, Simple asks FedEx by calling them on 1-855-639-7793 for more assistance. To password for your account will expire every 90 days, so do not be surprised if the website tells you that you need to generate a new password when your login.
FedEx recommends that users disable popups so they can view the Ground Biz website correctly, and keep in mind that FedEx does maintenance on their website every Sunday from midnight to 6 a.m., so it may not work during this time frame.
FedEx Ground Biz Company Contact
You can speak to the FedEx Ground Biz help desk associates by calling 1-800-435-7647 between 7 a.m and midnight if you have any queries about the FedEx Ground Biz Login procedure or services.
You can also directly contact them for general inquiries to the FedEx customer service department, they can be reached by calling 1-800-463-3339 or simply contact them via this Contact Form.
We hope you find this guide on FedEx Ground Biz Login and other related stuff. If you still have any query, please drop it in the comment section below.