- 1 Jcpenney Credit Card Login Page, APR, Interest Rate, Review, Payment Address, Customer Service Number
- 2 JCPenney Credit Card – Info
- 2.1 JCPenney Credit Card Payment Methods
- 2.2 How JCPenney Program Works?
- 2.3 JCPenney Credit Card Login
- 2.4 JCP Credit Card Login Account Features
- 2.5 JCPenney Credit Card Login Helpdesk
- 2.6 JCPenney Service Numbers
- 2.7 U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico card members:
- 2.8 Send written inquiries to:
- 2.9 JCPenney Pros & Cons:
- 2.10 More from my site
Hello guys, today we are going to share each and every information about JCpenney Credit Card Login Page, APR, Interest Rate, Review, Payment Address, Customer Service Number and all related stuff. While checkout, the cashier always asks you that if you have theJCPenney Credit Card or not.
It is quite difficult to understand that the first signup discount which is 20% worth it or not, and it will become more confusing when there are three JCP credit card options available and each one of the has different rewards program.
In the stores, Credit cards comes with high APR Interest, late feeds and high penalties that will wipe out your discounts or reward points you earned while shopping with JCPenney Credit cards. If you have a good credit score, then you can easily get much better deal on a 0%interest or cash back credit card.
So, each credit card user should know how JCP.com offers stack up against other credit cards offers in the market. So if you want to know basic details than we have mentioned them below about JCPenney Credit Card terms and conditions:
- APR/Interest Rate: [26.99%]
- Annual Fee: [$0]
- Penalty Fees: [Up to $37]
- Grace Period: [23 days]
JCPenney Credit Card – Info
JCPenney stores are located in suburban shopping malls and before 1966, the locations of the stores were in downtown areas. During second part of 20th century, while doing shopping in shopping malls become quite famous, and the company followed the trend and developed their stores at anchors of the malls.
The main issuer of the JCPenney Credit Card is Synchrony Bank, and whenever you use yourJCPenney Credit Card Account online, you can save an extra 15% and with the JCPenny Credit centre you can do below things:
- Pay your bills
- Shop JCP.COM
- View your account
- Earn jcpenny rewards
- View the JCPenneyrewards.com
- View your gold and platinum status
JCPenney Credit Card Payment Methods
You can easily make your JCpenney credit card payment online easily, and all you need to do is to use this payment method to create an online account. Once you have your own account, you will not only be able to access the services and make payments but enjoy the payment notifications, view or download your account activity, grab your paperless statements on request, request increases in your credit card line and much more.
So to create an account, you will need:
- First, go to the main JCPenney Credit Card Payment page and tap on My Account on the top of the page.
- Now it will transfer you to the next page where you will need to tap on Register Here link which will transfer you to the Account Registration home page where it will give you the registration process.
- Once you have created an account, you will want to go back to the online payment page where you need to tap on My Account which again you will need to tap on My Account.
- Once you have tap that option, you will then be taken to a page where there will be a log in form where you will want to enter your User ID and tap on Secure Login
- You will then need to go to Pay My Bill link where you will have asked for provide your information pertaining to your checking account as well as selecting both the amount you wish your payment to be as well the date you want to be deducted.
- So this is the whole process to pay your credit card payment of JCPenney credit card.
How JCPenney Program Works?
When you enrol to the JCPenney Credit card program, and become official JCPenney credit card member, you’re automatically enrolled into the JCPenney Rewards program with the credit card membership levels. The more you shop with it, the more JCPenney Credit Card Rewards will come to you.
Also, Check some most useful articles which will help you:
- tjmaxx credit card login
- citi.com/costcosetup to confirm receipt of this card
JCPenney Rewards offers more than you need, all you need to do is, Shop and get amazing rewards all the year. There are some more benefits you will get, check them below:
- Birthday gifts
- Special savings events
- Exclusive offers and coupons
- Special financing (available for mattresses, window treatments, watch purchases, in-home custom decorating, furniture, fine jewelry when you use your JCPenney Credit Card).
JCPenney Credit Card Login
So, now we are going to share the easy to follow JCPenney Credit Card Login process, follow below step by step process:
- First, go to the official site with this URL (jcpcreditcard.com) or tap HERE.
- Now you will find the login form on left side with the two fields User ID and Password.
- Now, simply add your credentials and click on Secure Login
- Now you will enter into your JCPCreditCard account and you can access all the services with your account.
JCP Credit Card Login Account Features
- Anytime activity downloads
- Easy, secure JCP bill pay
- Increase credit line request form
- Update personal info
- Detailed account summary
JCPenney Credit Card Login Helpdesk
- Customer Service Phone: 1.800.322.1189
- Orlando, Florida 32896
JCPenney Service Numbers
- place an order and inquiries: 1.800.322.1189
- jcp credit card services: 1.800.542.0800
- Sephora inquiries: 1.855.808.0330
- Gift Registry: 1.800.527.4438
- Furniture inquiries: 1.855.808.7632
- Major appliance inquiries: 1.844.527.2775
U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico card members:
(Call during the following hours of operation)
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 am eastern time
- Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 am – 12:00 am eastern time
Send written inquiries to:
JCPenney Credit Services
customer service C/O SYNCB
Orlando, FL 32896-5009
JCPenney Pros & Cons:
Whenever you spend any amount of dollar, the JCPenney card will provide you one reward point. This even works for traditional categories as well like makeup. If you want to maximize your savings, then you need to make sure you spend at least $100 bucks to get $10-dollar coupon.
The initial 26.99% APR should be enough reason to gran other credit card offers which comes with lower interest rates. That rate can increase quickly if you miss a single payment.
We hope you like this complete information about JCPenney Credit Card and all related stuff. If you still have any query, please drop your queries in the comment section below.